Dedication, Management, Leadership and Integrity
A dramatic event impacted Marlo’s life at the age of eighteen. Alston was sexually and physically assaulted by a man who was later prosecuted and served less than ten years in prison. This traumatic event forever changed Alston’s life by putting her on the front line as an advocate for sexual assault survivors. Marlo has developed working relationships with our local law enforcement, the fire department, and our District Attorney, which she will continue to use as resources and allies as Centennial’s next City Councilwoman for District 4. Continuously developing these relationships will ensure that our city remains one of the safest cities in Colorado and the nation.
Marlo will fight for the citizens of Centennial… she is asking for your support.
My objectives are to keep taxes low and property values high, to maintain our quality of life and standard of living. I will work collaboratively with our citizens and City Council members to achieve these goals by:
- Attracting businesses to Centennial
- Continuing conservative fiscal stewardship
- Maintaining the residential character of our neighborhoods
- Improving our roads, roadside rights of way, parks, trails and open space
- Keeping city government efficient, effective, transparent, responsive and responsible