November 2021 Election Information
Centennial’s City Council Election will be held on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Ballots will be mailed the week of October 11, 2021 to all active registered voters.
Visit Go Vote Colorado to check that your voter registration is active, and your mailing address is current. Ballots are not forwarded even if you have submitted a Change of Address Form to the post office.
October 15, 2021 Mail Ballots mailed to voters and Ballot Drop-off Locations Open.
Read all instructions with your ballot. Mark your choices by filling in the ovals with a black or blue pen. Be sure to sign the return envelope.
Return your ballot to any one of our 24 hour Ballot Box Locations or by mail with paid postage. Ballots must be received by Arapahoe County by 7:00pm on Election Day to be counted. Postmarks do not count as received.
October 25, 2021 Last day to submit an application to register to vote through the mail, a voter registration agency, a local driver’s license examination facility, or online to receive a mail ballot for the coordinated election.
October 26, 2021 First day required number of Drop Boxes must be open
- Send your voted ballot back by mail with paid postage or deliver it to any one of our ballot drop-off locations below by 7:00pm. No postage is required to use a 24-hour ballot box.
- Voter Service and Polling Centers Open
Voter Service and Polling Centers will open for early voting in October. Locations remain open through Election Day. Arapahoe County voters may visit any one of the Voter Service and Polling Centers.
Track Your Ballot: Use our free Ballot Track to check the status of your ballot online, and to sign up to receive text, email or phone messages when your ballot has been mailed to you and received by Arapahoe County Elections.
- Ballot Drop Locations
- If you do not receive your mail ballot, please go online at Request a Ballot and verify your voter registration address is correct. Update your address if necessary and a replacement ballot will be mailed to your new address. Ballots cannot be forwarded by the Postal Service.
All other issues, please contact our office at 303-795-4511
After October 25, we can no longer send ballots by mail. Instead, you must go to a Voter Service and Polling Center to update your registration and request a ballot.
- November 2 – Election Day
- Election Day is November 2. All Voter Service and Polling Centers in Arapahoe County will open at 7:00am and close at 7:00pm. Ballot drop-off locations also will be open until 7:00pm.